up to data professional services GmbH provides the information on this website without warranty of any kind expressed or implied and neither implies nor assumes any warranty regarding its merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement of laws or patents. While we believe that the information provided is accurate, it may nonetheless contain errors or inaccuracies. This also applies to other websites you may be linked to. up to data professional services GmbH is not responsible for the content of any website you may access through hyperlinks.
up to data professional services GmbH takes safeguarding your personal information very seriously, which is why up to data professional services GmbH complies with legislation governing data privacy and security when performing its activities on the web. up to data professional services GmbH undertakes appropriate precautions and measures to ensure that personal information is properly protected. All data is diligently safeguarded against loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation and unauthorised access or disclosure.
We collect your personal data under the following circumstances:
• if you buy our products or services
• if you take part in our courses, seminars or training sessions
• if you make use of our Support Service
• if you subscribe to a newsletter or other advertising about our products and services
• if you take part in one of our satisfaction surveys
• if you use or communicate with us or third parties via our webpages and/or social networks
• if you communicate with us by telephone or e-mail
• if you enter into contact with us at trade events. As a sponsor or partner of events or webinars, e-books and the like, we also receive your data from the respective event host or organizer and process the data ourselves. In this instance, agreements with the host or organizer apply.
If you contact us, we will store the following personal data:
• Name and surname
• Company address
• Business Phone number(s)
• E-mail address(es)
• Position and academic titles
• Information on subscribed newsletters or other advertising
• Consent for up to data invitations: yes/no
• Consent for news from up to data: yes/no
The owner of the personal data is up to data professional services GmbH
Customer activity data
In the context or for the initiation of a business relation the following data are stored by us:
• Contract data (including contract date, contract type, contract content; contractual partner; contract term; contract value; claims asserted out of the contract)
• Customer service information (complaints, support)
• Communications by telephone or e-mail
We will keep your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We will delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required.
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time and to obtain information about your stored personal data, to correct or supplement your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. In this context, we reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (in particular by e-mail).
We process your personal data either in its entirety or in part for one or more of the following purposes:
Offering our products and services
• to provide and sell our products and services
• to handle orders and perform contracts
• to organize and conduct training
• to organize and provide customer services
• to organize and conduct satisfaction surveys
• to provide, administer and effect customer communication by post and for communication by electronic means
• for business communication by post, telephone or e-mail
Special activities and occasions
• to organize and stage functions and trade events
Analyzing customer behavior
• to analyze and statistically evaluate past and current customer activity with regard to the use of services on our web pages or online platforms and/or social networks or the receipt of a newsletter
Customized and personalized direct marketing
• to avoid unnecessary advertising based on findings from the analysis of customer behavior in relation to direct marketing
• to send advertising by post, telephone or e-mail
• to adjust our offers and advertising on our web pages or on our channels on internet platforms and/or social networks
Enabling subscription to a free e-mail newsletter
• With your consent we use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter. By consenting to receive the e-mail newsletter you also agree that up to data sales and services GmbH may from time to time use your e-mail address to send you further information such as event invitations or details of new products.
• You may withdraw your consent to the commercial use of your e-mail address at any time. Should you wish to do so, a link to unsubscribe from the newsletter is contained in the footer of every e-mail.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
up to data professional services GmbH does not share collected information with third parties and it does not sell, rent or trade such information. In the event that we employ subcontractors or vicarious agents to fulfil the transactions you have requested, then we will transmit to them only that information they need to fulfil your request. In such cases our partners will be required to maintain the confidentiality of the information in accordance with applicable laws and to immediately delete such information when it is no longer needed. You are advised that we are not able to completely monitor their adherence to this requirement and therefore assume no warranty or liability for any possible violations.
We may also share your personal data if we deem it necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in the event of court proceedings, at the request of the competent courts of law and authorities or to meet any other legal obligations, in order to protect and defend our rights and/or our property.
Forecasts, Expectations or Other Forward-Looking Statements
The forecasts, expectations and forward-looking statements expressed on this website are subject to risks and uncertainties. The actual results and developments may diverge from the statements expressed on this website. Neither up to data professional services GmbH nor its associated companies assume any obligation to update expressed forecasts, expectations or forward-looking statements.
Cookie Consent with Usercentrics
Our website uses the Usercentrics cookie consent technology to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies on your device and data protection legislation compliant documentation of the former. The party offering this technology is Usercentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 München, Germany, website: https://usercentrics.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Usercentrics”).
Whenever you visit our website, the following personal data will be transferred to Usercentrics:
• Your declaration(s) of consent or your revocation of your declaration(s) of consent
• Your IP address
• Information about your browser
• Information about your device
• The date and time you visited our website
Moreover, Usercentrics shall store a cookie in your browser to be able to allocate your declaration(s) of consent or any revocations of the former. The data that are recorded in this manner shall be stored until you ask us to eradicate them, delete the Usercentrics cookie or until the purpose for archiving the data no longer exists. This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal retention periods.
Cookies / Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser.